Over the past 3,5 years, I’ve been blessed to reach millions of people with my articles. Some of you have asked me how I write my articles.
Even though a lot is outside of your control (like whether an article will go viral), but there are still important things within your control.
Here are the steps I take every time I publish an article:
- Read A Lot
- Write down headlines for articles
- Research the topic
- Sit down and write
- Edit in Grammarly
- Create a custom image
- HTML format for eye-appeal
- Edit again
Links I talk about:
- Grammarly (editing tool): https://bit.ly/2tUSM5I
- Unsplash (free images): https://unsplash.com
- Pixabay (free images): https://pixabay.com
Listen To The Podcast:
Join my newsletter and get 'Six Figure Pitching' for free
An eBook with 7 email templates that you can use to increase your conversions, get published in top publication, and improve your email open rates.